PT Facility Maintenance Manager – Provo
House of Hope is seeking a skilled and experienced facility maintenance manager to be an essential part of our team at our Provo House of Hope location. This staff will maintain the buildings and grounds of our Provo campus, oversee the upkeep of equipment and supplies, determine and schedule repairs or renovation projects, and coordinate safety inspections.
Hours: Monday through Friday; 9AM – 2PM and one afternoon per week; occasional evening/night shifts for emergencies; 28 hours per week
Wage: $15-$16 per hour, DOE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of buildings, including coordination of any building renovation projects with the Program Director.
- Perform hands-on maintenance activities whenever possible and complete repairs.
- Contract with outside maintenance workers to complete repairs/upkeep with approval of Program Director.
- Weekly walk-through inspections of all buildings and grounds to provide a weekly Facility Reports to the Program Director.
- Coordination of donations with Office Manager and Program Director.
- Monthly fire inspections including fire drill, weekly fire suppression equipment, check for fire hazards, ensure escapes are clear, and alarms are in working order. Monthly reports turned into the Program Director as well as Corporate Business Office.
- General Building Maintenance – upkeep and cleanliness.
- Grounds – upkeep, cleanliness, and attractiveness.
- Perform other duties as needed.
-High school diploma or equivalent.
-Ability to follow instructions, completing a task and checking back.
-Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with people from a variety of backgrounds.
-Ability to stay organized and self-motivated.
-Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, other employees, agencies, and the public.
-Candidate must be physically, mentally, and emotionally able to perform duties without hazard to self, including heavy lifting, moving, pickups, and deliveries.
-Prior experience helpful and previous work with public is mandatory.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- This is a non-smoking and tobacco-free worksite.
- Must have a flu shot before hire and COVID-19 vaccination when available.
- Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug test.
- If in recovery, must have at least two years of sobriety.
- Must have own reliable personal transportation and valid driver’s license.
House of Hope is a nonprofit organization providing addiction recovery and behavioral health services to help women rebuild their lives and strengthen their families at seven facilities in SLC and Provo.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title you are applying for with all contact. Thank you!