PT Client Services Specialist
Location: Salt Lake City
We’re looking for staff who are looking for a flexible position during the day M-F to assist women living at House of Hope. This staff works with women new in recovery and sees the challenges of mothers as they improve their lives for themselves and their children. The purpose of this role is to help clients meet their goals and meet client needs, as well as run the Client Services office. This is a great opportunity for those seeking experience working with women, families, and nonprofit organizations in the human services sector.
- Work directly with clients.
- Assist clients to make business phone calls.
- Keep records, filing electronic and hard copies.
- Conduct urine analysis drug tests (UAs) with clients and mail UAs to the lab.
- Complete special projects for program, be flexible with duties, and possess teamwork mentality.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and ability to be respectfully assertive.
- Must be confident and good at making others feel heard, respected, and open to feedback.
- Reliable with assigned hours and have a strong understanding of professional ethics and boundaries.
- Willing to drive own vehicle (with mileage reimbursement) or agency vans with current Utah driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Remain calm in high stress situations.
- Able to climb stairs and lift 40-50 pounds on occasion.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Apple iPad is a plus.
- On-going training and supervision provided.
Wage: $14/hour; 401(k) dollar for dollar match after one year of employment with two-year vesting schedule, employee recognition, and other incentives available.
Hours: Up to 28 hours/week, M-F, 12:30 PM to 6 PM shift.
- This is a non-smoking work site.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug test.
- If in recovery, must have at least 2 years of sobriety.
- Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record.
- Must be willing to vaccinate for seasonal flu and COVID-19 (and TB, if necessary).
House of Hope is a nonprofit organization providing substance use disorder treatment and behavioral health services to help women rebuild their lives and strengthen their families at seven facilities in SLC and Provo.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter, and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include job title you are applying for with all contact.