PT Client Services Transporter
Location: Salt Lake City
We’re looking for staff who are looking for a flexible position during the day M-F to assist women living at House of Hope to get to medical appointments, court dates and other community resources. This staff works with women new in recovery and sees the challenges of mothers as they improve their lives for themselves and their children. This is a great opportunity for those seeking experience working with women, families, and nonprofit organizations in the human services sector.
- Responsible for transporting women individually or in small groups to various appointments and help get their needs met at various community programs in the community.
- Open to FEMALE applicants only due to the nature of licensing regulations and job duties.
- Must be confident and good at making others feel heard, respected, and open to feedback.
- Must have good driving record and current Utah driver’s license.
- May drive own vehicle (with $0.50/mile extra) AND/OR House of Hope 8-12 passenger vans.
- Have excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, and able to be respectfully assertive as needed.
- Must be able to climb stairs and lift 40-50 pounds on occasion, if needed.
- Must be reliable with assigned hours and have a strong understanding of professional ethics and boundaries.
- On-going training and supervision provided.
- Other responsibilities include completing program errands, keeping records, using basic computer programs, and completing other special projects as needed to assist the program.
Wage: $14/hour with opportunity for $0.50 raise every six months for first 18 months based on performance; 401(k) dollar for dollar match up to 5% after one year with vesting schedule, employee recognition, and other incentives are available
Hours: 28+ hours/week, M-F, generally between 8 AM-6 PM
- This is a non-smoking work site.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug test.
- If in recovery, must have at least 2 years of sobriety.
- Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record.
House of Hope is a nonprofit organization providing substance use disorder treatment and behavioral health services to help women rebuild their lives and strengthen their families at seven facilities in SLC and Provo.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter, and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title you are applying for with all contact.