Human Resource Manager
Location: Salt Lake City
House of Hope is looking for a full-time HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. This position coordinates all employee-related matters involving managing job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
We are looking for someone who:
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Wage: $45K+, DOE. Full benefits package including health insurance, dental, 2x salary life insurance, 30+ days off a year for holidays, vacation, sick; 401(k) dollar for dollar match up to 5% after one year with vesting schedule, employee recognition and other incentives are available.
Hours: Full-time: 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- This is a non-smoking work site.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug test.
- Must have season vaccinations, including influenza and COVID-19.
- If in recovery, must have at least 2 years of sobriety.
- Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record.
House of Hope is a non-profit organization providing addiction recovery and behavioral health services to help women rebuild their lives and strengthen their families at seven facilities in SLC and Provo.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title you are applying for with all contact.