FT Recovery Support Supervisor – Provo
Do you want a job where you can empower women? Are you an assertive, self-motivated individual with a knack for managing crisis/stressful situations? Do you enjoy seeing your hard work be put into action and working successfully in the system?
House of Hope is seeking an experienced manager to oversee our human services support staff team. Come be a key role in our mission to serve women in their path to addiction recovery.
See if these primary duties match your interests and experience:
- Recruit, train and supervise staff who are responsible for the safe and organized functioning of families in our care.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, human resources, or related area
- Has at least 2 years of experience in supervision and/or management in human services agencies or non-profit organizations
- Enjoys challenges, developing programs, and has the ability to encourage growth in other individuals
- Has assertive communication skills, strong work ethic, consistent leadership skills and outstanding motivation and training techniques.
- Loves to be an active member in making a difference in the lives of women and children!
Salary Range: $37,440-39,000, DOE. with full benefits package including health insurance, dental, 2x salary life insurance, 30+ days off a year for holidays, vacation, sick; licensure renewal fees paid, paid training, 401(k) dollar for dollar match up to 5% after one year with vesting schedule, employee recognition and other incentives are available.
Hours: Generally Monday – Friday, 11:00 am to 7:30 pm, on-call as needed.
- This is a non-smoking work site.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug test.
- If in recovery, must have at least 2 years of sobriety.
- Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record.
House of Hope is a non-profit organization providing addiction recovery and behavioral health services to help women rebuild their lives and strengthen their families at seven facilities in SLC and Provo.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title you are applying for with all contact! Thank you!