PT Case Manager – Provo
Do you have an interest in helping women gain their independence all the while helping them rebuild their lives and strengthen their families? House of Hope is seeking a Part-Time Adult Case Manager to work individually with residential clients in support of our vision and mission to provide addiction recovery and behavioral health services.
See if these primary duties match your interests and experience:
- Teaching women’s groups (curriculum provided) on topics such as addiction education, relapse prevention, self-sufficiency, behavior management, etc.
- Linking women with community resources that enrich their recovery process.
- Completing documentation with a high level of computer proficiency and time management.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree if not already licensed.
- Willing to work toward SUDC or ASUDC (Substance Use Disorder Counselor or Advanced SUDC) or SSW (Social Service Worker) licensure.
- Hardworking and organized; willing and able to hit the ground running.
- Assertive communication skills with good boundaries and stress management.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and can learn data entry systems in place.
- This is a non-smoking work site.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug test.
- If in recovery, must have at least two years of sobriety.
- Must have own reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Wage: $14-17/hour, DOE. 401(k) dollar for dollar match up to 5% after one year with vesting schedule, employee recognition and other incentives are available.
Hours: Generally Monday – Friday, between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, on-call as needed.
House of Hope is a non-profit organization providing addiction recovery and behavioral health services to help women rebuild their lives and strengthen their families at seven facilities in SLC and Provo.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to: email@example.com. Please include job title you are applying for with all contact.