FT Accounting Specialist
Location: Salt Lake City
Are you an outgoing and positive person? Have a knack for organization and an eye for detail? Consider being House of Hope’s Accounting Specialist! Be a key member in the daily functions of a nonprofit organization that assists women in recovery.
See if these primary duties match your interests and experience:
– Assist with client billing and balancing accounts
– Answer phones and greet the public
– Data entry of account information and outcome measures
– General information gathering & reports
– Knowledge of AP/AR
– Knowledge of General Accounting practices
– Other assignments as needed
We are looking for someone who:
– Attention to detail and accuracy with data entry
– Good command of English language, verbally and in writing
– Adept at customer service and problem solving
– Work as a team with administrative dept. and all SLC HOH staff
– Efficient at Excel & QuickBooks
– Medicaid billing experience a plus
– This is a non-smoking work site.
– Must be at least 21 years old.
– Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug test.
– If in recovery, must have at least 2 years of sobriety.
– Must have own reliable transportation and good driving record.
Wage: $18/hour; Full benefits package including health insurance, dental, 2x salary life insurance, 30+ days off a year for holidays, vacation, sick; 401(k) dollar for dollar match up to 5% after one year with vesting schedule, employee recognition and other incentives are available.
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week; 8:30 am – 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
House of Hope is a non-profit organization providing addiction recovery and behavioral health services to help women rebuild their lives and strengthen their families at seven facilities in SLC and Provo.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job title you are applying for with all contact.