House of Hope is in need of the items listed below to help during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note that we are not accepting donations outside of this list at the moment due to ongoing storage and staffing shortages.
- Masks, hand made or otherwise
- Baby formula (unopened and unexpired, any brand or type)
- No-touch, infrared thermometers
- Over-the-counter medications, namely Tylenol, ibuprofen and Pepto Bismol
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons and pads)
- Laundry detergent
- Books for children 10 and younger
- Card and board games for adults and children
- Adult and child craft kits
- Hobby supplies, such as yarn, crochet hooks, crochet hoops, embroidery items, paper crafts for scrap booking, markers, colored pencils, etc.
All items donated will be used by women and children living at House of Hope in residential treatment programs. Most donations are tax-deductible; be sure to ask for a receipt!
Donations can be delivered Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm, to the following locations:
House of Hope Salt Lake City – Main Office:
857 East 200 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
House of Hope Provo Campus:
1726 South Buckley Lane, Provo, UT 84606
Please contact Josie White, Development Specialist, with any questions about in-kind donations. She can be reached at email@example.com or at 801-487-3276 ext. 1217.