House of Hope Announces Virtual 5k
August 14th, 2020
On October 3, 2020, House of Hope will be hosting a virtual 5k. You can complete the 5k from anywhere in the world in whatever way moves you! From dancing to running to cycling to walking, we hope you’ll join us in movement to celebrate hope in recovery. You can also participate through creating a peer-to-peer fundraiser, purchasing a House of Hope t-shirt, or all three! Race sign up is free and there will be prizes for:
- The best 5k selfie
- Fastest race completion time for running and cycling
- Most donations received in a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign
- Most money raised in a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign
What is Peer-to-Peer Fundraising?
Peer-to-Peer fundraising is an opportunity for you to raise money to support women and children in recovery! You have the option to create a fundraising page on behalf of House of Hope to solicit donations from family and friends. Create your page to share it online and through social media! Remember, there will be prizes for the most donations received and most money raised in a peer-to-peer campaign.
Let’s Get Started!
- 5k Sign Up: https://givebutter.com/HouseofHope5k
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser Sign Up: https://givebutter.com/houseofhopep2p
- Purchase a House of Hope T-Shirt: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/house-of-hope-virtual-5k?utm_campaign=desktop-post-launch-v3&utm_content=house-of-hope-virtual-5k&utm_medium=social&utm_source=copy-link
Need Some Guidance?
We’re here to help! Please contact Josie White, Development Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 801-487-3276 ext. 1217 with any questions or comments. Be sure to follow House of Hope on Instagram and Facebook by searching @HouseofHopeUT.